Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
I offer technical and commercial translation services from English to French, backed up by qualifications in both translation and management as well as a 12-year stint working in the UK.
In addition to my wide-ranging experience of the corporate world and my in-depth knowledge of Anglo-Saxon cultures, my clients benefit from my diligence, accuracy, flexibility, and ability to anticipate.
A member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (London), I focus on professional development and regularly take part in training sessions or webinars.
SIREN business registration:
753 205 475
Catherine De Crignis
- Examples of RECENT TRANSLATION PROJECTS (updated Oct. 2018):
- WEBSITE LOCALISATION for a management consultancy firm;
- ARTICLES and web content on customs management and Brexit;
- Privacy policies (in light of GDPR);
- Website localisation for a special steels manufacturer;
- Transfer pricing HANDBOOK for a multinational company;
- Forklift operator’s MANUAL;
- Framework purchasing CONTRACTS and T&Cs for an international firm;
- LETTER OF CLAIM (professional negligence);
- Recipe BOOK;
- Website localisation for a safety equipment manufacturer;
- LOCALISATION of a project management SOFTWARE tool;
- Web content and brochures for a medical device manufacturer;
- WEB CONTENT TRANSCREATION and press releases (contemporary furniture);
- Industrial sterilisation procedure manual;
- Parts lists and technical REPORTS (cement industry);
- Operator’s manual of an additive manufacturing machine.
- PROOF-EDITING: over 400.000 words proof-edited.
- Regular LIAISON INTERPRETATION assignments.
- ADAPTATION (eg. from Québec French).
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES include positions as trilingual PA to MD in banking and in management consulting.
MARKETING: websites, brochures, articles, press releases, reports, etc.
TECHNICAL: user manuals, datasheets, human–machine interfaces, parts lists, etc.
LEGAL: contracts, terms and conditions, minutes of general assemblies, etc.
Creation of glossaries and terminology records.
Checking and correction of existing translations as part of quality control steps.
Regular liaison interpretation assignments.
Eg. from Québec French.
Tutor: D. Gouadec